Cost controller / Project Controls85047
Kiewit Mexico is a subsidiary of one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. Kiewit Mexico offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including power, oil, gas and chemical, terminals, marine works and mining. Kiewit Mexico had 2017 revenues of $50 million and employs more than 1,500 staff and craft employees in Mexico.
With close direction from other Project Controls team members, this role will be reviewing all major invoices, and responsible for owner invoicing. You’ll help manage cost reports, projections as well as organizing and tracking all change orders.
- Baseline Budget Development
- Actual Cost Reporting
- Earned Value Analysis
- Semi-Monthly Reports
- Scope Change Budget Development & Analysis
- Assist PM with Budget Projection
- Project Invoicing and Labor/Expense Maintenance
- General database maintenance
- Monthly Earned Man-hour Reports
- Assist engineers and designers with coordination of allocation of hours
- Periodic progress updating
- Submit lessons learned to the corresponding database
- Interface with clients, owners and representatives.
- University degree
- Must have a combination of skills in project controls tools, estimating, cost engineering
- Must be proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Good attention to detail, with the ability to recognize discrepancies
- Demonstrated written and oral communications skills
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team.