Sr. Site Security Coordinator93243
Kiewit Mexico is a subsidiary of one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. Kiewit Mexico offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including power, oil, gas and chemical, terminals, marine works and mining. Kiewit Mexico had 2017 revenues of $50 million and employs more than 1,500 staff and craft employees in Mexico.
- Follow up and continuous improvement of security standards and policies for a project, application of security resources for traveler’s applications and restrictions align to the risk matrix.
- Application of security protocols, executive protection program.
- Implementation assurance of assistant policy in case of emergencies (security, medical and legal support).
- Follow up of security standards for a project align with the level of risk in the area: (fences and lighting, CCTV, panic bottom, locks and doors, ID badge, physical security guards and necessities for the guards’ operations).
- Maintain excellent communication with Project Manager in order to fulfill the security requirements and needs.
- + 3 years of experience supporting construction projects on security activities on site projects (oil & gas, energy or industrial).
- Excellent relation with operations, colleagues, unions and government authorities.
- English domain desirable.
- Ability to collect, organize and share information to all organization levels.
- Willing to move to Querétaro City and/or project site.