Kiewit Mexico is a subsidiary of one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. Kiewit Mexico offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including power, oil, gas and chemical, terminals, marine works and mining. Kiewit Mexico had 2017 revenues of $50 million and employs more than 1,500 staff and craft employees in Mexico.
The scheduler reports services to meet project goals. All data is used in successful bidding and completion of projects. Interaction with management, corporate and field staff is imperative to ensure that each project is completed on or ahead of schedule.
- Prepare standard routine progress reports for each assigned project.
- Read and interpret drawings and job specifications.
- Confirm project status and identify and report variations in the schedule in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with scheduling department staff the development, maintenance, update and review of department project and schedules.
- Upload original and updated schedules to reflect current status.
- Maintain careful documentation of all schedule submittals so that any requests for time adjustments can be measured against the approved schedule in place at the time of impact is claimed.
- Track the contract document requirements for schedule adherence.
- Track change orders and contract amendments.
- Interpret performance curve data and forecast productivity.
- Provide manpower information for forecasting.
- Assist in schedule creation as per client’s requirements.
- Submit lessons learned to the corresponding database
- Interface with clients, owners and representatives.
- University degree
- Must currently be in a scheduling position and have two - five years’ experience actively running a project schedule
- Must be proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Working knowledge of Primavera P6
- Strong computer skills especially in MS Excel & MS Access
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Good attention to detail, with the ability to recognize discrepancies
- Strong work ethic - willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team