Kiewit Mexico is a subsidiary of one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. Kiewit Mexico offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including power, oil, gasand chemical, terminals, marine works and mining. Kiewit Mexico had 2017 revenues of $50 million and employs more than 1,500 staff and craft employees in Mexico.
- Work closely with purchasing agents to support the purchasing orders at the correct amounts per specifications and drawings with buyouts.
- Administrative support in the maintenance and review of computerized or manual records of items purchased, costs, deliveries, product performance and inventories.
- Learn processes around the service, support, availability, reliability, production and distribution capabilities, and the supplier’s reputation and history.
- Help prepare purchase orders, solicit bid proposals, and review requisitions for goods and services.
- Database as daily basis work.
- Warehouse knowledge experience desirable.
- SAP (CMM) or similar ERP experience desirable.
- Construction background experience.
- Between 1-3 years of experience in procurement, including procurement execution, estimating, expediting, offsite supplier quality, subcontract administration and site purchasing
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, business, engineering, supply chain management, or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge of all areas of Detail-oriented, highly motivated with ability to effectively manage time
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines, goals and objectives
- Willing to work in site project (for a period from 10-12 months, with possibility to obtain permanent contract).
- English domain desirable.