Financial Analyst Jr.30798
KIEWIT MEXICO is a subsidiary of one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. Kiewit Mexico offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including power, oil, gas and chemical, terminals, marine works and mining. Kiewit Mexico had 2017 revenues of $50 million and employs more than 1,500 staff and craft employees in Mexico.
- Job cost management, reporting and forecasting.
- Act as internal consultant to project and district leadership.
- Partner relationship management and invoicing.
- Ad-hoc issue resolution and trend analysis.
- Transactional accounting (payroll, payables, receivables).
- Procurement assistance.
- Human resources including employment law and labor compliance.
- Environmental compliance.
- Subcontract administration.
- Assist with tax issues.
- Legal compliance as it relates to our operations (prompt payment, liens, etc.).
- Job site set up requests.
- 0 - 2 years’ experience at multinational, big 4 firm, or consulting company.
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, or business management.
- Must possess knowledge of Microsoft office products and advanced excel skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Fluent English).
- Works well independently as well as part of a team.
- Must be willing and able to travel and relocate.
- Elite ability to learn new concepts and quickly absorb information on the job.
- SAP experience a plus.