Kiewit Mexico is a subsidiary of one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. Kiewit Mexico offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including power, oil, gas and chemical, terminals, marine works and mining. Kiewit Mexico had 2017 revenues of $50 million and employs more than 1,500 staff and craft employees in Mexico.
Professional resource that will be collaborating with Kiewit Energy, Oil and Gas and Industrial projects. Candidate has to be able to perform: Process calculations assigned, drafting mechanical piping and instrument diagrams (P&IDs) and prepare deliverables. Should have 1 to 5 or more years of experience in engineering projects, be highly technically competent and familiar with current tools/programs/software, etc.
- Draft mechanical piping and instrument diagrams (P&IDs) for power plant systems, Oil and gas, refinery, petrochemical, etc., including water treatment, utility services and fuel gas systems. Participates in P&ID review.
- Prepare/write deliverables in accordance with industry codes and standards, contract requirements, and company standards.
- Performs process calculations as assigned
- Performs shop drawing review on moderately basic equipment and systems.
- Capable of creating mark-ups for the drafter/ Designer to incorporate into the design documents.
- Inputs process data on instrument datasheets
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, or equivalent engineering program from an accredited four-year university
- Basic-Intermediate knowledge of industry standards (NOM, CFE, API, ANSI, ASME, etc.)
- 1 to 5 years of experience in multidisciplinary projects within the Power, Oil and Gas or Industrial markets.
- Ideally with experience utilizing AFT Fathom, AFT Arrow for hydraulic simulations and Hysys for system properties simulation.
- English level required: Basic reading, writing, listening and speaking knowledge.