Administrative Project Assistant64758
KiMEX is Kiewit’s alliance partner for providing engineering, procurement, and construction (“EPC”) services to Kiewit Energy de Mexico, specifically employing the staff and craft that deliver those services. Kiewit Energy de Mexico is a subsidiary of one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. Kiewit Energy de Mexico offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including power, oil, gas and chemical, terminals, marine works and mining. Kiewit Energy de Mexico had 2017 revenues of $50 million and employs more than 1,500 staff and craft employees in Mexico.
With close direction from other Project Controls team members, this entry-level position is responsible for project vendor expediting.
- Maintain high level of understanding and executing the Administrative Staff Standards Manual.
- Awareness of Design for Safety
- The project’s Drawing Review Workflow.
- Initial set up of Project Database and Project SharePoint Site via the Request for Project Tools infopath form.
- Updating the distribution lists and organization chart.
- Maintaining up-to-date contact information for the Contact List posted on SharePoint.
- Providing support to project team and others in setting up and preparing for meetings; conference calls/WebEx, including occasional off-site meetings.
- Prepare Weekly Leads Meeting Agenda, includes pulling Deliverable Workflow Progress Charts and emailing to the PM, EM and Leads.
- Issue and perform final check for all types of deliverables.
- Maintain working relationship with project counterpart.
- Arrange travel as required.
- Prepare mail and FedEx as needed.
- Submit lessons learned to the KED database
- University or technical degree
- Must be organized with strong follow-through capabilities and a willingness to provide excellent customer service
- Demonstrated written and oral communications skills
- Must be proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team