Administrative Project Coordinator64758
Kiewit Mexico is a subsidiary of one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. Kiewit Mexico offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including power, oil, gas and chemical, terminals, marine works and mining. Kiewit Mexico had 2017 revenues of $50 million and employs more than 1,500 staff and craft employees in Mexico.
With close direction from other Project Controls team members, this entry-level position is responsible for project vendor expediting.
- Maintain high level of understanding and executing the Administrative Staff Standards Manual.
- Awareness of Design for Safety
- The project’s Drawing Review Workflow.
- Initial set up of Project Database and Project SharePoint Site via the Request for Project Tools infopath form.
- Updating the distribution lists and organization chart.
- Maintaining up-to-date contact information for the Contact List posted on SharePoint.
- Providing support to project team and others in setting up and preparing for meetings; conference calls/WebEx, including occasional off-site meetings.
- Prepare Weekly Leads Meeting Agenda, includes pulling Deliverable Workflow Progress Charts and emailing to the PM, EM and Leads.
- Issue and perform final check for all types of deliverables.
- Maintain working relationship with project counterpart.
- Arrange travel as required.
- Prepare mail and FedEx as needed.
- Submit lessons learned to the KED database
- University or technical degree
- Must be organized with strong follow-through capabilities and a willingness to provide excellent customer service
- Demonstrated written and oral communications skills
- Must be proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team