Site Security Analyst34227
Kiewit Mexico is a subsidiary of one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. Kiewit Mexico offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including power, oil, gas and chemical, terminals, marine works and mining. Kiewit Mexico had 2017 revenues of $50 million and employs more than 1,500 staff and craft employees in Mexico.
- Implementation assurance, continuous improvement and follow up of security standards and policies for a project, security resources for traveler’s applications and restrictions align to the risk matrix.
- Application of security protocols and executive protection program.
- Assist policies in case of emergencies (security, medical and legal support).
- Application of security standards for a project align with the level of risk in the area: (fences and lighting, CCTV, panic bottom, locks and doors, ID badge, physical security guards and necessities for the guards’ operations).
- Maintain excellent communication with all operations staff and colleagues.
- Administrative activities on project.
- + 1 year of experience related to security activities.
- English domain desirable.
- Ability to collect, organize and share information to the organization.
- Willing to move to Querétaro City and/or project site.
- Data base tool daily use work.