Kiewit Mexico is a subsidiary of one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. Kiewit Mexico offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including power, oil, gas and chemical, terminals, marine works and mining. Kiewit Mexico had 2017 revenues of $50 million and employs more than 1,500 staff and craft employees in Mexico.
- Assist the follow up of security standards, application for security resources policies for the district (site and offices), risk matrix, security resources for traveler’s applications and restrictions.
- To collaborate with the development of risk studies and analysis for the current and new projects.
- Assist the application and follow up of district training program based on risk items (extortion, kidnapping, security awareness of the project, etc.).
- Cooperate with the implementation of security standards align with the level of risk in the project and offices areas: (fences and lighting, CCTV, panic bottom, locks and doors, ID badge, physical security guards and necessities for the guards’ operations).
- Data base tool as a daily basis work.
- + 1 year of experience supporting security activities.
- English domain desirable.
- Ability to collect, organize and share information to all organization levels.
- Willing to move to project site.